Carpet Cleaning Service
How long will it take to clean my carpet?
- On average, it will take approximately 15-20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how dirty the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
- Drying time of a carpet is regulated by humidity, air flow to the room and the type of carpet. Air conditioning or heat, depending on the time of year, will help speed the process. It typically takes between 1 and 4 hours.
Won’t water ruin my carpet?
- Modern carpet technology is basically water resistant, and the limited amount of water used in our cleaning process is 95% removed by a high powered vacuum.
Do I need to move my furniture before the crew arrives?
- No. Our crews are professionally trained to move your furniture, and return it to its rightful place when cleaning is completed. We do suggest you remove any breakable items from table tops, etc.
Why clean my carpet when I’ve heard that cleaning makes it soil faster?
- Modern cleaning methods used by Bales rinse virtually all cleaning agents out of your carpet so it will not attract dirt. This problem refers to cleaning companies who use soap, which may leave a dirt-attracting residue, or dry cleaning methods, which leave oily powder particles in your carpet to attract dirt.
Will the cleaning agents used harm my children or pets?
- Our basic cleaning solution is very similar to laundry detergent. As a general rule, keep your children and pets from lying or playing on wet carpet.
How long do I have to wait after cleaning to let my children or pets on the carpet?
- The carpet may be walked on with clean feet, socks or shoes while wet. Activity on the carpet should be limited to this foot traffic until the carpet is dry.
Do I have to be home while my carpet is being cleaned?
- It is not necessary that you be home while your carpet is cleaned because our cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained professionals you can trust. In order to provide the best possible cleaning, we do recommend that someone is home before we begin cleaning to discuss any specific needs or areas of concern regarding the care of your carpet.
What should I do if the stains that were cleaned reappear?
- Although most stains that are removed from carpet do not reappear, deep stains in carpet backing may work back to the surface. If this happens, please call us for assistance.
How do you guarantee customer satisfaction?
- We are happy to work with you to correct any situation that may arise, thus guaranteeing your satisfaction.
Water Extraction Service
Can my carpet be salvaged after flooding?
- There are many factors which must be considered when determining if your carpet and pad can be safely salvaged after flooding. Contact us for an evaluation.
My hardwood floor has buckled. Can it be salvaged?
- If the floor is dried quickly and thoroughly it may be able to be fastened into place. There are no guarantees, however, that it can be saved.