With Bales upholstery cleaning service we can fully restore most fabrics for a fraction of the replacement cost. We have the capability to carry out this service on site with little disruption to your daily routine. When you sign up for upholstery cleaning service with Bales, you can expect the following:
- Cleaner sofas and chairs, to help maintain their appearance.
- Clean fabric and treated spots and stains.
- You’ll save money otherwise spent on expensive replacement.
- Thorough and professional procedures, as specified by fiber manufacturers.
What We Do
- Pre-test each piece of upholstery to determine the best cleaning method. This helps loosen dirt and improves vacuum cleaning efficiency.
- Thoroughly vacuum the entire piece of upholstery, including crevices, to remove dry, loose soil.
- Pre-treat spots and stains when needed.
- Spray on the cleaning solution, allowing it time to work on the soil.
- Apply clear water to the fabric, then extract the water along with the loosened soil and the cleaning solution, leaving the fabric free of residue. This helps the upholstery stay cleaner longer and repel soil.
- Groom upholstery with a soft brush to align the fabric.
- Treat spots and stains as needed. Any spots that need more work are spotted after cleaning, further ensuring that dirt has been removed.